On Windows 10, USMT Request State Store, I was receiving Error Code 0x80092004 and no posts helped since they were related to W7. I received this error on machines that had been the first of the W10 deployments when the Clients were pushed from SCCM 1607. The clients that were pushed after the upgrade to 1610 did not receive this error on the Request State Store. Since this is a certificate error, I went to mmc and added the snap-in Certificates for Computer account\Local Computer. When I checked the SMS Certificates, I found I had two old certificates and two new certificates. I deleted the two old certificates on all the machines that received the error and then ran the USMT TS and the Request State Store was successful. Those certificates must have been a holdover from the old client.