Johnny_Eyebrows

Issues deploying Windows 7 via SCCM 2007

Question

Hi all,

I am having some ongoing issues when deploying Windows 7 :(

Before the new year, I had been able to deploy Win7 via a SCCM2007 task sequence with a full UDI in effect. However, for an unknown reason, the server began to have issues, and needed to have the WDS restarted almost everytime you tried to deploy anything. After 2 weeks of this, it totally stopped deploying to pxe boot requests (all other non-Win7 deployment task sequences worked correctly).

Due to a lot of other tasks pulled into priority, we were not able to sort this until last week - Win 7 deployed fine, along with the AV package, but no other applications selected would, and it would fail with an error message as seen in attachment 1.

Network connectivity was in place

post-23404-0-31496100-1394206065_thumb.jpg

I had a go at determining what was causing this, but everything seemed to be correct. I then tried to see if refreshing the boot packages and Win7 image package would help (did not think it could hurt) BUT...

Now I am at what can be seen in attachments 2 and 3, and it doesn't matter what boot package I use.

post-23404-0-52005600-1394185326_thumb.jpg

post-23404-0-86743500-1394185336_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas - Please help!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet