ZeZe

SCCM 2012 R2 - ReImage Windows 7 x64 - Fail to install agent at the end

That's indeed the only error. It seems to be that something goes wrong with partitiioning your disk, which causes the OS (and by that the client) to install on the wrong partition.

Hi Peter

If I use CCMINSTALLDIR do you think this could help? It would force the installation on the right partition.

I had this problem once with a Win 7 image. I needed to make sure that the build and capture had the OSDPreserveDriveLetter=false and the deploy put the OS on the next available partition which was referenced using a TS variable on the partition step.

As long as those acre correct, it runs OK every time.

Also, are you installing the sccm client using the PATCH= option?

Patch option no.

Regarding the OSDPreserveDriveLetter=False it's there, but only to the installation of the image. To the build and capture not really. I tought that option shoud be only at the TS to install the image...

Regarding the OSDPreserveDriveLetter=False it's there, but only to the installation of the image. To the build and capture not really. I tought that option shoud be only at the TS to install the image...

Either/Or. You should only use it once. I think i had used it in both B&C and deploy which caused a problem similar to yours.

Also, have you got the steps in your TS in the correct order? You haven't accidentally dragged a step above/below another have you? To check, create a new Test TS entering the options in the wizard the same as your live TS, then check the order they are in.

Either/Or. You should only use it once. I think i had used it in both B&C and deploy which caused a problem similar to yours.

Also, have you got the steps in your TS in the correct order? You haven't accidentally dragged a step above/below another have you? To check, create a new Test TS entering the options in the wizard the same as your live TS, then check the order they are in.

I have change the image, on the TS, and it works perfectly.

I believe in something with that image. The only think I changed in the past in that image, was some schedule updates. So... maybe updates did something to the image, but I don't know... Facts: I change the image on the same TS and it works like a charm... NO clue why...