Sameul

Client reboot after "Preparing network connections" at system center background

Hi all,

I have stuck in an odd scenario,I'm trying to deploy a task sequence to a tablet (clean SSD without OS installed).

After winpe load completely it says "Windows is starting" then "Preparing Network Connections" after the 2 messages, client reboots.When the system center background appears hit F8 and run an ipconfig, find client cannot get ip address immediately and after several attempting it get an ip address then ping the sccm/ADDS server, return successfully. So NIC driver should be correct.

What's the odd phenomenon is that when I try to deploy the task sequence to another tablet(with OS installed and joined in domain) it can get task sequence UI smoothly.

Fail client log says "reply has no message header marker" "Failed to get client identity (80004005)".Attach log for your reference.

What's portion missed? Hope your help and appreciate for any idea.

BR.

Will

smsts.log