CorradoGuy

Task Sequence pulling old Office 2010 application

We recently changed from a District to a City so I have changed the MST file in my Office 2010 application to reflect this but I am still getting the old name. I run the installer manually and it comes up with the correct name so I deleted the content from the DP and then pushed the new one and now I can deploy ijust Office 2010 with the new name in the application. As a final test I pulled down an image through my Task Sequence and when it installed Office 2010 it had the old install files. There were a number of older MST files in the original install folder so I removed these and left the current one in the root folder and the updates folder in the source. After I pulled down an image I checked the cache and sure enough it was using the old install files and not the ones I modified.

Does anyone know if a Task Sequence caches installers and if so how do I get rid of them? I have searched and couldn't really find anything that mentioned this.

I have...

- Updated the SCCM application with the newer source files and delted the old ones from my DP and uploaded the correct ones

- I have removed the step in the task that installed Office 2010 and added it again but it still uses the old files

- I have confirmed I can push out just Office 2010 byitself and it will use the updated source files

Using SCCM 2012R2 and currently testing the deployment on Windows 7 Pro x64.

Thanks for any input.

Thank you for the reply but I am not trying to re-run the same deployment, this is being run on a new machine each time. Better said I am deleting my test machine from SCCM and re-imaging it and I get this. It will pull down the image without an issue but it pulls down the old version of Office and not my updated package.