matt1234

Local group policy accounts not populating

Hi,

I recently have taken on the challenge of creating and deploying images within my company. Everything seems to be going ok, minus a couple GP objects not applying...

Within my TS, I have it set to generate a local admin account with a generic PW to use in case I need to get into the machine. Once domain joined, and I log into my domain/admin account ok, and run a GP update. We have 3 local admin/service accounts that should be populating within the users/groups sections. However, they are not doing so.

When I look at the event viewer logs under GP, there are no errors, warnings, etc.. Stating that everything is ok, finds objects, pulls objects down ok...

Is there something else I can look at, or something I may have missed? I've attempting to search the net, but it mostly points to "how to" within a GPO template. I really need to get a lid on this one, any help/direction is greatly appreciated.

Thank you