JHFerry

Can't install KB2919442 + KB2919355

I am getting ready to update my site server to current branch. For the pre-reqs, I need KB2919442 + KB2919355 then KB3095113 to patch Windows 10. The problem is, I get an error ‘The update is not applicable to your computer’ whenever I run any of these patches.

I would assume since they are pre-reqs, there has to be a way to get them on there.

Server is running 2012 r2
This thread describes the situation perfectly: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d6697968-3fb8-4386-9128-90156709a6e9/deploying-windows-81-update-1-kb2919355?forum=configmanagersecurity

I think that you posted this exact question at least three different places.

Have you applied an updated to Windows 2012 R2, and therefore these updates don't apply anymore?

I have not. Its possible that it did get an update, I am trying to run through all the superseded KBs to determine if I am covered. The problem with these updates is you need to them to deploy and patch Windows so I am concerned if I push forward, I will have issues later. All the CB updates guides call for these patches, non of them explain the consequences of not having them.