Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
tasmo

Application waiting during OSD | Failed Error 0x87d00213

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have an issue to install an application during OSD task sequences, no problem when i deploy this app.

++++++ Failed to enforce app. Error 0x87d00213. ++++++    AppEnforce    28/02/2018 19:09:59    5440 (0x1540)

In program app, "Allow this application to be installed...." is checked.

To illustrate this, here the AppEnforce log after OSD, I deployed right after the application, here the result :

5a97e74a038bb_SpacemanTSvsAPP.thumb.PNG.64d2b9f4a7b71b3c7e1da5e5b48dc558.PNG

For information, this app have dependencies : Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 and Microsoft Office 2010 Primary Interop Assemblies.

These prerequisites was installed with no problem.

I don't realy undestand, someone already had the same problem ?

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi,

Topic close.

The problem was from a hidden prerequisite, i added it on application package, that solved the issue.

J.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...