My reports are not showing up under my console. (Monitoring, Reporting, Reports). I've added Administrator User for the Reporting. And created a custom role for this purpose. 

When I go to reports in the console, it shows as: http://sccm2016/Reports_SCCMTEST16, and when it attempts to open, it gives this error: 

The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key that is used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content. (rsReportServerDisabled) Get Online Help

Keyset does not exist (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80090016)

this is a fresh install, so I do not have a backup. 

The name of the server is sccm2016; how can I get that changed, maybe that's the issue, but I don't think it is. 

In the Site Status, (Site System Role:  Reporting Services Point - the error shows: The report server service is not running on Reporting Service Point server "sccm2016.xxx.xxx"; start the service to enable reporting. - Which I have done, multiple times. 

Am I able to uninstall SQL without uninstalling SCCM? 

When ever you have any problem with report you always need to visit the SSRS website, plus ssrs is faster. to run reports If it is not working there then it is not a SCCM problem. The url is http://<server>/reports normally.