jamitupya

Client not receiving all advertisments

Question

Hey guys,

im getting this weird issue with only some advertisements displaying on my clients....

I finished building a custom 7 SOE wim file yesterday and am now advertising it back out to the same Collection however it is not displaying... this is happening in both virtual and physical environment.... its never done this before this week...

I've gone back over the change logs and there has been nothing occur to this in a month so weird error...

ideas?

i have attached the client log file up to the advertisement screen

smsts.log

5 answers to this question

still looking through logs... theres nothing i can see in logs so digging bit deeper into network traffic...

I thought was because i removed the boot images and re-added, forgot to add back to the TS... but, once they were back in place same issue... about an hour after all replication finished all came back to life