R-X

Previously installed SCCM update showing Replicating Content, plan to upgrade to latest

Hi all,
I have a hierarchy with a CAS which is running SCCM 1806. I didn't perform the 1806 upgrade myself but I believe it's been working fine and it says Installed in Updates and Servicing under Administration.

I initiated the prerequisite check for 1910 with a view to going to 2002 when it appears after that. The prerequisite check for 1910 is now stuck on Replicating content for a particular Primary server within Updates and Servicing Status under Monitoring. I then noticed that 1806 is also listed as Replicating content for that same Primary and suspect that's why 1910 won't finish checking.

I tried running CMUpdateReset on the 1910 update package GUID but that's just replicating again. I wonder if I should use CMUpdateReset on the 1806 update too but I'm unsure since it's meant to be run on failed or stuck downloads etc whereas this one is listed as installed and happy in Administration but not quite in Monitoring. Any thoughts or tips? :)

Thanks

Actually the 1910 update has completed replicating this time after running CMUpdateReset above. One of the servers has a pending reboot but I expect once I resolve that and a couple of warnings about SQL Native Client it should pass the prerequisite check since the content has replicated to all successfully now.