ket

Bootable Media

Question

Hey guys,

I finally got unknow computers to connect to server, but I only able to advertise one task sequence at a time on one collection "All system". for example: Booted the WinPE SCCM image from USB, the machine connected to SCCM server and it fetched the last advertisement I've created the advertised task sequence from the server.

Does anyone know how to and where to get the wizard where you can select one TS from a list of TSs? and other option showed on the site like, allows you to enter computer name

https://www.sit.auckland.ac.nz/SCCM_Boot_CD_/_USB_Stick

I have got MDT intergrated in SCCM.

2 answers to this question

do you see a screen that only shows one task sequence or does the task sequence fire off straight away?

If it starts without you beeing able to select it that means that you have made it mandatory. If there are multiple mandatory Task sequences it will pick the first one in its path.

do you see a screen that only shows one task sequence or does the task sequence fire off straight away?

If it starts without you beeing able to select it that means that you have made it mandatory. If there are multiple mandatory Task sequences it will pick the first one in its path.

thanks for the reply,

ye it fire off straight away after "Retrieving policy from server" without letting me to select any task sequence, and the it just went to 15 count down.

I have set all task sequences to launch it ASAP.

does anyone know is there a tutorial showed on this site "https://www.sit.auckland.ac.nz/SCCM_Boot_CD_/_USB_Stick"?

or could anyone do a mini version of step by step?

Thanks!