jrego

64Bit Win 7 to 64 bit Win7 in place with USMT

Question

Does anyone have any Task sequences that may be able to help me with this. Its pretty much a Wipe and Load Scenario. I am failing miserably. I attached the TS i am using...

I am failing with the following error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Do X64 ScanState) in the group (Run) with the error code 1

Action output: m

Found alternate stream :Zone.Identifier:$DATA. This stream will be removed.

Attempting to delete ADS c:\_smstasksequence\packages\luk0003f\runscanstate-offlinewindir.bat:Zone.Identifier:$DATA

Entering ReleaseSource() for \\LYNNSCCM.LYNN.LOCAL\SMSPKGN$\LUK0003Freference count 1 for the source \\LYNNSCCM.LYNN.LOCAL\SMSPKGN$\LUK0003F\ before releasing

Released the resolved source \\LYNNSCCM.LYNN.LOCAL\SMSPKGN$\LUK0003FContent successfully downloaded at C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F

Resolved source to 'C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F'

Set command line: Run command line

Working dir 'c:\USMTbits\'

Executing command line: Run command line

Process completed with exit code 1

Command line returned 1

Entering ReleaseSource() for C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F

reference count 1 for the source C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F before releasing

Delete source directory C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F

Released the resolved source C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\LUK0003F. The operating system reported error 1: Incorrect function.

64Bit Win 7 to 64 bit Win7 in place with USMT.xml

2 answers to this question

Also, here is the contents from the runscanstate-offlinewindirx64 bat file. I have also added the appropriate printers and wallpaper xml files to the amd64 directory.

@set USMT_WORKING_DIR=%~2%\USMTbits\amd64

"%~2\USMTbits\amd64\scanstate.exe" "%~1" /c /o /hardlink /efs:hardlink /nocompress /offlinewindir:c:\windows /v:5 /l:%~2\windows\TEMP\SMSTSLog\scanstate.log /progress:%~2\windows\TEMP\SMSTSLog\scanstateprogress.log /i:%~2\USMTbits\amd64\miguser.xml /i:%~2\USMTbits\amd64\migapp.xml /i:%~2\USMTbits\amd64\printers.xml /i:%~2\USMTbits\amd64\wallpaper.xml