Guest LightningIsland

Only Administrators see advertisements in "Run Advertised Programs'

Guest itismike

Haven't seen this before, but in the environment I'm working in now, non-admins can't see any advertisements in the Run Advertised Programs box. Once I elevate them to administrators the box populates. Log out and back in as non-admin and they disappear again.

Does this seem like something coming down from GPO Restricted Groups, or a site setting in SCCM?

Thanks!

RAP should be avilable to non admin users as well if it is not terminal services session .

Is this happened for all applications in RAP or only few ?

check this out if something set http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/configmgrreporting/thread/9b217939-e3b1-44d4-9fe6-5fa4ad6bb617/#3e2fb44a-cc17-4f3b-ba92-32de4697a30b

Guest itismike

Hey thanks for the response. I wonder why I didn't get an email from the system letting me know someone responded? I'm subscribed to the thread...

Anyway, all the advertisements are listed as "Accepted - No Further Status" on the clients, so I don't think it's that. It's just that NONE of the adverts are showing up in RAP.

I wonder why I didn't get an email from the system letting me know someone responded? I'm subscribed to the thread...

it should work, can you check your spam inbox and see is there anything in there...

Guest itismike

it should work, can you check your spam inbox and see is there anything in there...

Thanks. I had the email address from a former job in my profile.