dani3l

Delete Software Updates in SCCM?

Hi everyone,

i try the sccm 2012 rc and have a problem with the software updates. I have selected do discover (i hope its the right word) new updates for office 2007/2012 and windows 7 and in the end i only want to have updates for office 2010 and windows 7. So i tryed to delete the office 2007 updates but there is no delete button in the sccm console. I found the updates in WIM under Root\SMS\site_XXX -> SMS_SoftwareUpdate but i dont know how i can delete them. Have you a idea?

Regards,

dani3l

I'm guessing your looking at the synchronized list and that you have not actually downloaded any of the updates?

in sccm go to Administration Expand Site Configuration.

Click on Sites

select the site you installed the SUP Role and then in the ribbon up top select Configure Site Components

choose Software update point go to to Products Tab, and deselect the products you no longer want to sync for updates.