I'm having an issue with trying to install software to my clients. When I go to "Install a program from the network" and click Install the program doesn't install and I almost immediately get an error message in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SMS\Mobile Client\Software Distribution\Execution History\System\TMC00009\.... The package returns -3 Exit Code Failure. I think this is a standard error that the program returns when it fails but I don't know why it is failing. I'm running SCCM 2007 on Server 2008 and the DP is running on the server. I have green OK's on every component. The Package and Advertisement status messages all show that everything is OK. DP was updated Successfully. I can PXE boot and run Task Sequences successfully. Here is an example of the execmgr.log with the error mesage. I've also looked at the LocationServices.log, the ContentTransferManager.log, the DataTransferService.log, and the CAS.log, and everything seems to say Success. The Site Boudary is set up with 10.0.0.0/8 and the client is on 10.0.12.60. What other kind of information do you need? Any ideas about what I should look at next?

execmgr.doc