paskual

0x800700A1 task in SCCM

F8 --> diskpart --> select disk 0 --> clean

:(

Tried to put on an already created and format. did not help.

If you set the ACHI mode, the drive is formatted and the image is copied, but then you have to put the IDE mode to deploy the OS. It's like a workaround.

Sorry for my english

I recommend perservearing and getting to grips with AHCI in XP, once you understand it is not too bad to get working, and much better than switching BIOS modes.

Basically, once the AHCI drivers are in SCCM, its just a question of selecting the correct one in the APPLY DRIVE PACKAGE step. In order to use the driver in that step, you must import the AHCI drivers from a folder with a TXTSETUP.OEM file, otherwise i dont think you can use it.

Also, in the screen shot below, to the best of my knoweledge, it always ends up being a trial and error in choosing the Model of controller (highlighted in the pic below). Once you get the right one, it will not blue screen! Job done - watch XP fly with modern hardware!

post-5133-0-51791800-1350304387_thumb.png