UserInterface

How can I set the regoion settings in a task sequence?

I have finally got my image deploying with drivers (well almost) but I need to change the default region settings from "English (United States)" to whatever is local for where the image is being deployed.

i.e. "English (Australia)" if it comes from the Australian DP or "China (Traditional, Hong Kong S.A.R.)" if it comes from Hong Kong DP or "English (New Zealand)" if it comes from New Zealand DP and so on..

Is this possible some how?

Maybe it can apply the same settings that are on the DP?

Any one got any ideas on how to manage this?

Or I could crate a different TS\Collection for each place but would still need to change the region after the image is deployed as I only want to manage one image.

Any ideas welcome as I have no ideas on how to organise this..

Looks like that is the solution But I was hoping for something more dynamic as its a lot to manage. The other option is to use MDT with SCCM to do it dynamically but that seems like even more effort at this stage. Heres the link if anyone is interested - http://blogs.technet.com/b/deploymentguys/archive/2009/08/17/location-deployment-wizard-for-configmgr-2007.aspx

Perhaps if I get everything else working the way it should be I will revisit this.