mazen

SMS_SITE _COMPNENT_MANAGER Error (Critical)

Question

Hi,

I've installed SCCM 2007 SP1 on Windows St.R2, now i'm facing some problems I’ll describes these problem as points so Pls. who has any solution mention the point No. for this solution

In the site status :

1. SMS_Site_Component_Manager (Critical )

2. SMS_Hierarchy _Manager (Warning)

3. SMS_MP_Control_Manager (Warning)

Pls. advice

Regards’

2 answers to this question

Hi Mazen

To help you solve this problem we need some more information.

Please supply us with the logfiles associated with these components or error messages generated. this picture will show you how to find the messages:

post-2500-1234524819_thumb.jpg

Logfiles can be found on this path:

\\<SCCMSERVERNAME>\<SCCM_SITE_CODE>\logs

Hey guys I seem to be having a little bit of issues as well regarding the Component Status.

I have both the SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER

and SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER , giving critical errors which Im not sure how to resolve.

In my SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER , I keep gettings errors

MP has rejected a policy request from GUID:2F96BE4A-5C12-4587-818C-2402E80DFFD0 because it was not approved. The operating system reported error 2147942405: Access is denied.

Im not sure as to why I get this error, I sms account and server account are admins on all the boxes within the domain. The accounts are not locked out at all.

What does this error mean exactly. Im not sure what policy its rejecting from the client.

The next component status is Critical also. SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER.

The error I keep receiving is = MP has rejected a policy request from GUID:EEB4CBAB-5074-4400-BFBB-02781E1B5096 because it was not approved. The operating system reported error 2147942405: Access is denied.

They are both similiar errors within sccm. I have an idea that this is causing issue with my clients not receiving thier policies for advertisements on time. Can anyone guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.