carguy73

Corrupted Windows Image.....

Question

I followed the how-to topics, and everything worked like a champ! Thank you for some great information!! However, when I went to deploy my new image, it get's 1% into it, and it fails saying that the image is corrupted! I know when that happens after I burn a DVD copy to install Windows, I go back, and turn down the burn speed and then the DVD install will work.

I guess my question is, is there a way to turn down the "Burn Speed" of the image capture process when I am grabbing my image through WDS? Even the file I saved to a local external drive was supposedly corrupted. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I am running my WDS on a Server 2008 R2 platform, and I am capturing an x64 Windows 7 base image that is Sysprepped and ready to go. If you need any other information, let me know and I will be happy to provide it....

1 answer to this question