jmkeen79

SCCM 2012 Client - Applications Deployment Status Waiting to Install

Hello

I have issue with my application deployment with in my SCCM 2012 Configuration.

My application deployments was working perfectly fine, I could make the application available in the SCCM Client and then select install and the application was deployed successfully.

But now I once I select install, the application get downloaded successful but gets stuck at WAITING TO INSTALL status on the client.

If anyone can point to what log file to investigate or any suggestions.

Things that have recently change - performed successful upgrade to SP1 following the article provided by this post.

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7437-using-system-center-2012-configuration-manager-part-11-upgrading-the-hierarchy-to-service-pack-1/ - Great Post

But everything was working successfully after this - operating system deployment was working correctly and application deployment was successful.

Also I made the change by running the scripts on this post to create additional collections for windows updates

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6799-using-system-center-2012-configuration-manager-part-9-deploying-monthly-updates/

But as far as tell this shouldn't of change anything regarding application deployment.

Any suggestions would be greatful

Thanks

J

Thanks for that - I had a look at the logs but couldn't really see anything saying what was wrong.

But I did manage to figure out what was going on - it was another task sequence that was deploying the same applications to the same collection group, which was conflicting - once I removed that - the application installs kick into action.

Thanks for you help.