wmmayms

Today i got the following error

Question

Today when setting up a new enviroment with Win 2008, SCCM 2007 r2 and SQL 2008 i recived the following errors when rying to open the drivers node in the console:

post-2500-1239730970_thumb.jpg

When looking into the <SCCM Install Dir>\AdminUI\AdminUILog\SmsAdminUI.log i recived the following errors:

SQLMessage = "[42000][1934][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][sql Server]SELECT failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'ANSI_NULLS, QUOTED_IDENTIFIER, CONCAT_NULL_YIELDS_NULL, ANSI_WARNINGS, ANSI_PADDING'. Verify that SET options are correct for use with indexed views and/or indexes on computed columns and/or filtered indexes and/or query notifications and/or XML data type methods and/or spatial index operations.";

\r\nSystem.Management.ManagementException\r\nGeneric failure \r\n   at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)

Description = "Error waiting for query to return.";

ErrorCode = 1078464258;

After some googling i found the following link http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/955262

Seems it only affects the drivers node and is nothing serious. I apply the fix and tell you guys how itwent later on :)

1 answer to this question

dude this info is good because it will help people who have this problem, (I like the fact that you show screenshots of SCCM in it's error state and include the actual errors)

but I'm guessing that you didn't see this yet ?

Update 15-oct-2008

SQL 2008 is now supported as Site Server Database. The driver issue (above) can be resolved with this hotfix SCCM 2007 (SP1), SCCM 2007 (RTM

We will be using the MSDN version of SCCM 2007 Sp1 namely en_system_center_configuration_manager_2007_with_service_pack_1_x86_dvd_x14-66461.iso so burn it to DVD or mount it in Daemon tools (or similar).

cheers

anyweb