UserInterface

Help setting up new Secondry Site

I am trying to rebuild a secondry site that died and when I am setting it up I am getting the error below and have no idea how to get past it.

capturefiw.png

That is the name of the old server but I must use this name again. Please can anyone help? I didn't get a single result from google about this issue so don't even know where to start.

OK that was stupid. I just had to refresh the Site Systems and then it showed up.

I still can not see any of the files copying over to the new server. SCCM is installed, but I can only see a folder for SCCM (data) and SMSPKGSIG and this is empty.

Can anyone tell me what might be missing? it's SCCM 2007 on a Windows 2008 R2 server.

I have been trying all this since friday but can not get any closer to it working. If I look in the Site Status logs there is nothing failing that relates to teh install..

Please any help welcome as I am at a stand still with out this server.