swilsonj

Failed to Run Task - SCCM 2012

Question

I am getting an error that just starte when I try to Image a computer from the SCCM 2012 server. It has been working and just stopped last week. See below for error.

Failed to Run Task

This task sequence cannot be run because the program files for xxxxxxxx cannot be located on a distribution point. For more information, contact your system administrator or helpdesk operator.

I have redistributed the package a number of times and do see it on the DP. However I am still getting this error. I have a number of new computers to image and we are down.

Thanks

Seabron Wilson

2 answers to this question

Update

I have tested this from other subnets in the same office and Imaging is working. It is all from the same SCCM server and DP. It is just not working on this subnet. The package it is saying is not there is "Configuration Manager Client Package"