v10

Slow replication between site-site and site-dp

Hi guys,

Is there any way to diagnose issues with slow replication between a primary/secondary site, and also to distribution points?

In our current setup we have a primary site server where we create all packages/collections and perform changes. These changes replicate to a secondary site server, which is where all of the computers are associated to.

When I add a system to a collection on the primary site server, it can take anywhere between 30-360 minutes for the system to show up in the same collection on the secondary server.

In the same way, when I create a package and upload it to even a single distribution point (the secondary site), I typically have to wait until the next day for it to show up as installed. This is even if the package is 1kb in size (a batch file for example).

The changes always do replicate, it just takes way too long for any type of operations.

The machines are both VMs, on the same host VM. Direct file transfers between them run at about 150mb/sec+

Thanks.