dkharrison

Software inventory - file version column returns file product version

Question

Hi all... I'm new to the site so please forgive me if I'm posting to the wrong forum.

I've recently taken a new job as a CM 2012 admin. Previously I was working with 2007 so the problem I'm having could possibly be a "feature" in 2012 that I'm not aware of.

I've been converting legacy packages to the new application model and creating software metering rules. Today I thought I'd take a look at the metering report to see who things are coming along. Right away I noticed that most of the data was blank. After doing some investigating I noticed in the client software inventory that the file version column was returning the file product version instead.

I suspect this has to do with some table mappings in SQL, but I'm more of a front end guy so don't have enough knowledge of SQL to investigate much deeper.

I've attached a sample of what I'm seeing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

post-21997-0-64665000-1383781710_thumb.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet