afterhourz

SCCM 2012 R2 - Auto Import Powershell Script Issue

Please take a look at this link over at Coretech from Kent Agerlund. This looks like a great solution, but I seem to be having an issue. I was wondering if someone could take a look at this and possibly help me out. http://blog.coretech.dk/kea/automate-importing-and-creating-drivers-packages-in-sccm-2012-r2/#comment-254787

I believe the pre-requisites are in place properly, but I'm getting a couple errors during execution. The script is running locally on a SCCM 2012 R2 site on Server 2012 R2.

Started Importing...
Processing Folder...
Processing Driver package...
Creating new driver package... (next is the error)
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+categoryInfo : invalidOperation: ( :) [set-wmiinstance], managmentexception
+FullyqualifiederrorID : setwmimanagmentexception,microsoft.powershell.commands.setwmiinstance
and another error right after this.
Exception calling "invokemethod" with "3" argument(s): "Generic failure "
At E\sources\scripts\importdrivers_1.ps1:122 char:3
+$null = $wmiconnection.psbase.invokemethod($Method,$InParams,$null)
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified ( :) [], MethodInvocationException
+FullyQualifiedErrorID : DotNetMethodException
-------------
In the console:
I see drivers have been imported and categorized according to the folders I creates under driver sources.
I see that one top level folder was created under driver packages, but nothing underneath that.
On the file system:
I see that the second level folder was created under DriverPackages, but nothing underneath that.
I also see a hash file created in each level 3 folder, where the drivers reside.
I looked at this http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Powershell-script-to-add-40a24d35/view/Discussions, in an attempt to find typos, but didn't make any progress.
Is it the script or does the server maybe have a wmi issue?