Davo

You have new software available pop-up question.

Hey Folks,

I have run into a request I haven't had before, and aren't having much luck finding a built-in solution so I thought I'd ask here!

I'm working on a mobile solution with a client that has users not too savvy in the I.T world. The devices used are somewhat volatile in that they use various methods of network connectivity depending on their location, and are sometimes out of 4G range entirely. Based on this we found that doing silent installs of critical software wasn't an option as the installs were failing mid cycle in some cases.

The decision was made then to make the option available to them to do themselves, pretty standard. However they've now raised the issue where the prompt they receive on their screen top right (similar to attached) is not being seen. They claim it's either too small or times out too quickly ( 3 seconds).

The question is, is their anything natively in 2012 I can do to alter it's timeout, or change the size to make it more in their face? Or am I forced to run something else first.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

post-31613-0-27789100-1444445457.jpg