Hey guys, Did you ever resolve this one? Did you get it resolved by simply using an installer account from the forest the servers are sitting in? I've got a few variables I'm looking at including: SQL Server Service account is in a different forest (Trusted) and the Installer account is in another forest (Trusted). My technical knowledge tells me this process should work regardless of the forests, but the certificate generation process is SQL is a little unknown/undocumented, so any experience on what you ended up doing would be great. I've installed configmgr 2012 several times without any issues -but the company site I'm at now has lots of best practices around SQL and account management I'm working with. Before I tell them to start making accounts for this work in the Development forest, I'd love to know how you solved it. Thanks!