Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Not install'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Cloud
    • Azure
    • Microsoft Intune
    • Office 365
  • General Stuff
    • General Chat
    • Events
    • Site News
    • Windows News
    • Suggestion box
    • Jobs
  • MDT, SMS, SCCM, Current Branch &Technical Preview
    • How do I ?
    • Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
    • Official Forum Supporters
    • SMS 2003
    • Configuration Manager 2007
    • Configuration Manager 2012
    • System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
    • Packaging
    • scripting
    • Endpoint Protection
  • Windows Client
    • how do I ?
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows XP
    • windows screenshots
  • Windows Server
    • Active Directory
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • System Center Operations Manager
    • KMS
    • Windows Deployment Services
    • NAP
    • Failover Clustering
    • PKI
    • Windows Server 2008
    • Windows Server 2012
    • Windows Server 2016
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Hyper V
    • Exchange
    • IIS/apache/web server
    • System Center Data Protection Manager
    • System Center Service Manager
    • System Center App Controller
    • System Center Virtual Machine Manager
    • System Center Orchestrator
    • Lync
    • Application Virtualization
    • Sharepoint
    • WSUS

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi Guys, I just wanted to share what I had learned following my SP1 upgrade. I have been quite lucky with my upgrade, as it seemed that nothing went wrong, and all is working...Until... I thought I would test the Software Distribution as following my SP1 upgrade, yesterday, I hadn't had a chance. So, I have a Windows 7 SP1 and Windows XP SP3 PC, both running the SCCM SP1 clients. When I opened the Software Center, everything looked fine. Things were actually a little better than before. I chose to install a program as a test (in this instance, both Visio Viewer and VLC Player (one is MSI other EXE). When I did, I recieved the error: (Not my image, from: http://weikingteh.files.wordpress.com/. I didn't screen shot mine sadly, exactly the same though!). Obviously, I was a little disgruntled. I then decided to check the Application Calatlogue through Software Center. All seemed okay there too, so I decided to try and install from there. Firefox this time. Nope. Wouldn't let me. Another error exactly the same as this one. (No screenshot again. I wasn't ready to start posting about it, so I didn't take any lol). Anyway, through a bit of research, I found that I had to change the following, and they both worked: Firstly, for the Software Center error, I went in to the applications, removed the quotes from around the command line (which SCCM added on it's own in the first place). Secondly, I went in to my Client Settings for the whole site (the Default Device Settings as Anyweb puts it in his guide), and changed the Computer Agent "Default Application website point" to a custom URL: I changed it to add the port number in. So rather than: http//:sccmserver/cmapplicationcatalog It is now: http//:sccmserver:80/cmapplicationcatalog Following those changes, I am now able install and deploy applications just like before, with no errors at all. And speed has increased too, but that's down to SP1 I think lol. Anyway, I hope this helps, and I hope it wasn't just me that this fixed the error for! Phil
×
×
  • Create New...