Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Primary User'.
I just recently implemented a SCCM 2012 RC server, and have built up a test environment for it. The clients are recieving update policies, but are not receiving notifications on available software items through the Software Center. They can go to the Application Catalog, where tey are able to see the available software, but are not able to submit a request, nor can they download and install the applications. I also noticed that they are unable to select the "I regularly use this computer to do my work" option from the "My devices" tab on the Catalog. All site components are in the green, and I
====================================================================================================================================================================================== >> Available via download here on the TechNet Galleries! << ====================================================================================================================================================================================== I do have to admit that this tool is already available in it's final form for over a month, but it seemed appropriate to also post here about this final rel
Hello everyone, I've been digging through posts both here and over at the technet site...what I'm trying to come up with is a collection for devices which have a primary user set for them. I've tried a number of different queries from various posts, but each time they don't return any results. I'll openly admit that I'm pretty worthless when it comes to query building, but I can at least say that the queries I was trying out did not have any errors in them. The other thing that I'm seeing is that in some circumstances, Service Manager was installed in the environment as well. We presen