Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'SourcePriority'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Cloud
    • Azure
    • Microsoft Intune
    • Office 365
  • General Stuff
    • General Chat
    • Events
    • Site News
    • Windows News
    • Suggestion box
    • Jobs
  • MDT, SMS, SCCM, Current Branch &Technical Preview
    • How do I ?
    • Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
    • Official Forum Supporters
    • SMS 2003
    • Configuration Manager 2007
    • Configuration Manager 2012
    • System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
    • Packaging
    • scripting
    • Endpoint Protection
  • Windows Client
    • how do I ?
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows XP
    • windows screenshots
  • Windows Server
    • Active Directory
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • System Center Operations Manager
    • KMS
    • Windows Deployment Services
    • NAP
    • Failover Clustering
    • PKI
    • Windows Server 2008
    • Windows Server 2012
    • Windows Server 2016
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Hyper V
    • Exchange
    • IIS/apache/web server
    • System Center Data Protection Manager
    • System Center Service Manager
    • System Center App Controller
    • System Center Virtual Machine Manager
    • System Center Orchestrator
    • Lync
    • Application Virtualization
    • Sharepoint
    • WSUS

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi Everyone, After much troubleshooting I managed to get the Capture and Restore task sequences running, with SCCM 2007, as part of an XP x86 to Windows 7 x64 migration that I am doing. Initially the out of the box migration didn't work because Lotus Notes opened as if for the first time. A little investigation revealed that all of the critical files such as notes.ini had been renamed notes(1).ini instead of overwriting the existing. A little Google research and I decided that I would need to write a custom script, which I did. I included the helper script and set SourcePriority as below:- <merge script="MigXmlHelper.SourcePriority()"> <objectSet> <pattern type="File">c:\lotus\notes\ [*.ini]</pattern> </objectSet> </merge> However, the result was the same with notes(1).ini appearing. Furthermore with my new understanding of the xml syntax I was able to take a look at MigApp.xml, which is supplied with the tool, and I found that Microsoft's script is almost identical to mine. So, it should have worked in the first place. I hope I've posted enough information that someone can give me some help here, or point me in the direction of something else to try because I've run out of ideas.
×
×
  • Create New...