Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'unknown error'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Cloud
    • Azure
    • Microsoft Intune
    • Office 365
  • General Stuff
    • General Chat
    • Events
    • Site News
    • Windows News
    • Suggestion box
    • Jobs
  • MDT, SMS, SCCM, Current Branch &Technical Preview
    • How do I ?
    • Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
    • Official Forum Supporters
    • SMS 2003
    • Configuration Manager 2007
    • Configuration Manager 2012
    • System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
    • Packaging
    • scripting
    • Endpoint Protection
  • Windows Client
    • how do I ?
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows XP
    • windows screenshots
  • Windows Server
    • Active Directory
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • System Center Operations Manager
    • KMS
    • Windows Deployment Services
    • NAP
    • Failover Clustering
    • PKI
    • Windows Server 2008
    • Windows Server 2012
    • Windows Server 2016
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Hyper V
    • Exchange
    • IIS/apache/web server
    • System Center Data Protection Manager
    • System Center Service Manager
    • System Center App Controller
    • System Center Virtual Machine Manager
    • System Center Orchestrator
    • Lync
    • Application Virtualization
    • Sharepoint
    • WSUS

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hello everyone. I have installed SCCM 2012 thanks largely to the amazing guides found on this forum. I have a problem with an ADR that deploys Endpoint Protection updates. When trying to run the rule, it shows the following error: 0X87D20417. Unknown Error. http://db.tt/zcUL3S1O The rule stopped working on saturday. It was working fine before that. This is the second time this happens to me. The first time, I deleted the rule and created it again, however I would like to find the cause for this. Thank you in advance. EDIT: I have found this error on ruleengine.log: "Failed to download the update from internet. Error = 12150" Doing some research, this error seems to be related to filters getting in the way of the server, however this server does not have any filters applied. Whats even weirder is the fact that it stopped working on saturday.
×
×
  • Create New...