rob343

Missing Apps on DP

HI

Some bright spark turned off one of my DP's, by the time i realised it was off it had a load of missing content. (36 App's). which are showing as failed on the DP status, under monitoring. Would a content validation fix this, as i thought this only validates the existing content. This DP is a member of a DP group so would of thought it would just pick up the missing content ?

I don't really want to go into the individual packages/apps and replicate the content so any ideas would be gratefully received.

thanks

Rob

A content validation will only validate the content... By default an application has a retry of a 100 (which will take a couple of days), so if you discovered it in time it will still redistribute.

Also, what you could do is take it out of the group (this will leave the existing content) and add it again (this will add any missing content).

• Like 1