In my organization I have a problem with the deployment of operating systems (WIN7)

SCCM Version: RTM

When I go to deploy new workstations do not have any problems and / or error .... the problem I have when I go to deploy the operating system on a machine previously deployed to. For example, a workstation that had crash problems and then I have to deploy the operating system but I get the F12 and after some research I found that SCCM MacAddress recognizes that, and that is written to the database.

I also found the query to delete this record, but I ask you, there is a different procedure ?? I can understand that the work is boring if Mitrovo to distribute 50 workstation from scratch .....

thanks

It sounds like your OSD advertisement is for "Unknown Computers." So, if you try to deploy Windows 7 to a machine that's already in he SCCM database, it will fail. This is by design, and it my opinion, it's a good failsafe. This way, you won't accidentally wipe out a system by mistake.

You need to manually delete a previously existing machine from SCCM, before deploying the operating system.