Jump to content


Software center shows half of available software, won't update

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, All of a suddent my clients stopped populating their full list of advertisements in Software center. When I look in Client Center, the apps not showing up are listed as "No state information is available". I can right click them from Client Center and force the install, but I need the clients to be able to do that themselves. It's like it starts to process and populate the list, hangs up, and then it's frozen. I've removed advertisements and they don't get removed from the client once it's hung like this. I've looked at Execmgr.log and don't see anything out of the ordinary, but I'm bad with knowing which log files to look through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There have been some changes lately with administrator account permissions, but I didn't think that could affect advertisements. I was showing an error with my SCCM Reports service account but I've set that as a more privileged account and haven't seen any errors since, and it has not resolved this issue.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.