xerxes2985

Enable Bitlocker, assistance

Bear with me while I try to explain what I am attempting to do and what doesn't work.

I am using SCCM 1511 (because I haven't updated it to the latest build), and MDT 2013 integration. I am using an MDT task sequence. So far most everything in my TS works. There are a few things that I cannot get to work properly though, and that's what I need assistance with. (all of this is to deploy Windows 10 1607 LTSB)

1. My reference image had (copyprofile for default profile) a custom background, and color scheme (for the start menu) and some custom folders, etc. to appear on taskbar/start menu
After the image is deployed, none of these settings stick.

2. Bitlocker - None of this works, however there are no errors in smsts.log and other logs (that I can find)

3. "Let's get you connected" page as the image is pushing down - How can I get rid of this??

Any help is much appreciated,

Jesse

I investigated further and decided to use the standard "Enable Bitlocker" step. I am now attempting to image again.

Also -- Not sure if this has anything to do with my issue, but I am trying to enable bitlocker on a Surface Pro 4.

/

Have you found any indication of what may be my issue?

yeah here

<![LOG[The action (Enable BitLocker) has been skipped because the condition is evaluated to be false]LOG]!><time="16:57:44.601+300" date="03-22-2017" component="TSManager" context="" type="1" thread="3504" file="instruction.cxx:688">

have you set a variable called OSDBitLockerMode ? it's skipping on that, can you show me the options set on your Enable BitLocker step

you can enable bitlocker on hyperv i blogged it here.

aside from that here's your error again in more detail, it looks like you are not setting the variable properly, can you please show you the options tab on your enable bitlocker step and the enable bitlocker step itself.

enable bitlocker.png