JayL

OSD is looking for an old deleted boot image

I'm working on Win10 deployment. Created win10 64bit boot image with package ID XXX00043 and loaded in SCCM 2012. It had some problem, so deleted it and created a new one with package ID XXX00046 and . But when I booted my laptop up from bootable USB and select the Win10 TS from the list, it gave me an error: "This task sequence cannot be run because the program file for XXX00043 cannot be located on a distribution point." I recreated TS with boot image ID XXX00046, recreated TS. But it still look for XXX00043. I don't XXX00043 in SCCM now. Any idea?

Thx

Ive had issues with SCCM using older revisions of stuff.

To work around this and get my newer changes quicker / and reliably I have started copying a task sequence, making changes, and then deploying that one. Then when I deploy it I get only that version of the TS. So I have a lot of "%OS VERSION% - %TODAYS DATE% - %VERSION%"  Example "Win 10 ENT 1703 x64 - 9-27-17 - V1" test TS when I'm perfecting my TS for production.... Try copying your TS and seeing if the boot error goes away....