HEARTZ

SCCM COLLECTION CONTAINER IS EMPTY

Question

excellent post it helped me a lot.i installed sccm on a window 2008 server in a test environment.my setup is one server 2008 (domain+dns+dhcp),another server 2008 sccm installed and one client pc running xp is conncted to the domain.i did all the pre reuisite for sccm and sql 2005 and sccm on server 2 and the installation ws successful with out any error.i have configured active directory system management container permission for ccm server.

the site status is showing ok and i can see two folders created in the system management folder in active directory.but those folders are empty.but in my collection i can see only the computer running sccm (there must be three computers including DC) active directory.active directory system discovery is enabled.please help me ,i am diying for the past two weeks on this pleassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee

2 answers to this question

are the firewalls enabled/disabled ? are your boundaries configured correctly ? if you enable the active directory discovery methods to poll now do you see any difference ?

are the firewalls enabled/disabled ? are your boundaries configured correctly ? if you enable the active directory discovery methods to poll now do you see any difference ?

Also check respective discovery logs in ur site server to see if it discovers .