yeah yeah

SCCM 2007 & Server 2003 x64 Issues

All,

Experienced SMS 2003 person, but now I'm building new SCCM 2007 in a closed environment.

I followed the SCCM 2007 / Server 2008 guide, and the installation appeared to have went fine.

Couple of steps that I couldn't perform due to the Server 2008 exclusive portions, including configuring IIS and WebDAV.

I'm having all sorts of IIS, MP issues. When I check the event logs and the SCCM logs, I'm getting a bunch of 401 errors.

I believe this has to deal with the IIS and WebDAV not being configured properly.

In fact, I didn't do ANY configurations for IIS or WebDAV, except by going into IIS > Web Service Extensions and allowing WebDAV.

Any assistance?

"IIS mode is in 64-bit mode. Even though this is a 32-bit application, this is not compatible"

Disregard. Seems when I was installing SCCM onto this server, IIS reverted back to 64-bit mode at some point.

I ran the command successfully. So waiting for all the roles to install back. Can I force that? Or should I just wait it out? Usually attempts to reinstall the roles back 1x an hour.

We are moving in the right direction, so I'm :) Thoughts?