Mr.Anderson

Issues with Windows 10 Servicing - Updates not showing as required for all computers

Hey All - 

I'm having an issue in my enviornment.  We have about 1100 clients that are currently on 1909, all done with the same image.  We have been doing regular monthly patching with an ADR set up, but we haven't had to do Feature upgrades yet.   Older versions of Win 10 (1903 etc) we have been doing with an upgrade task sequence, but given this a big patch month and so many of our clients are now out of compliance I want to roll 20H2 into the monthly patching and not by TS.

I checked the box in my SUP for Feature Upgrades and I see all of the updates under the Windows 10 Updates search but I only see maybe a few hundred as required and all different versions of Windows.   Most of the 1909 machines are showing as compliant when I try to push 20H2 to them.  Anyone run into this?  I was thinking this would be pretty straight forward but not the case.

Thanks!

Chris

image.thumb.png.13747fb207777999a49bf551aae665ba.png

image.jpeg.c77b74ae73e68f501c30f4bbfe785e5e.jpeg