TacomaWA

SCCM Tack Sequence - Prepare for Intune Pre-provisioning

We are currently beta testing Intune Pre-provisioning and are using the following steps.

• Import Hardware ID into Intune and assign a deployment policy
  • Boot to a thumb drive (Windows 10 22H2 x64)

After Windows has installed it is left at the Intune EPS Phase 1 where we press the Windows key 5 times and it begins the process fo applying the Intune policy.

I would like to start using PXE instead of the thumb drive to install Windows and get to OOBE and then be presented with the Intune Pre-provision screen but I am unsure how to accomplish that using a custom task sequence.

by reimaging your devices you are removing the value of having them delivered with an image, have you not tried talking to the vendor that supplies your PC's to get a Windows image that you want preinstalled ?

10 hours ago, TacomaWA said:

We are currently beta testing Intune Pre-provisioning and are using the following steps.

• Import Hardware ID into Intune and assign a deployment policy

What guide(s) are you following for doing this?

10 hours ago, TacomaWA said:

6 hours ago, TacomaWA said:

I would but all of our system come pre loaded with Windows 11 and we are still on Win 10 22H2

I can understand this completely. Just curious, is Win 11 on the roadmap? What are the blockers to upgrading/deploying machines with Win 11?