Eaven HUANG

SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER with Error 12175

I‘m having issue with SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER with Error 12175. I also checked my SCCM server's certificate and found that both SMS Role SSL Certificate expried 25/03/2023 and MECM llS Servers Certificate expired 13/04/2024. I suspected this might be the cause but how can I renew them step by step? 

If this is fixed, is it possible to renew them automatically? I have the GPO to handling certificate related configuration but maybe I've missted any? I've been using this SCCM server for around 2-3 years in production and recently I didn't touch it at all:(

Any advice would be really appreciated.

following are the erorr messages in SCCM console:

MP Control Manager detected User Service is not responding to HTTP requests.  The HTTP status code and text is 12175, .

Possible cause: Internet Information Services (IIS) isn't running or configured to listen on the ports over which the site is configured to communicate. 
Solution: Verify that the designated Web Site is configured to use the same ports which the site is configured to use.

Possible cause: The designated Web Site is disabled in IIS. 
Solution: Verify that the designated Web Site is enabled, and functioning properly.

Possible cause: The User Service application pool identity does not have the required logon privileges. 
Solution: Verify that the User Service application pool is configured to run under Network Service account.

Possible cause: ASP.NET is not installed. 
Solution: Ensure ASP.NET 4.5 or above is selected under Web Server - Application Development and Features in Windows Server. 

Possible cause: ASP.NET application does not function properly. 
Solution: Browse to http(s)://localhost/CMUserService_WindowsAuth/ApplicationViewService.asmx on the local server machine and follow error instructions. 

SCCM Cert issue.png

21 hours ago, anyweb said:

Thanks a lot! this fixed my issue!

What remains concerning is that; from SCCM console I have two SMS Issuing certificate and one was expired, the one will be till 2025, I didn't see any issues for now but not sure if that matters?