Aendni

SCCM Client Action tab

Hi everyone,

we have about 300 Pc´s in our SCCM 2007 System. They are working all good, but 2 Pc´s have problems installing the client correctly. On the client in the action tab i m only seeing to items: Machine Policy and User Policy.

It is working on all other pc but these two. Its Windows 7 and the machines are exactly the same like the others. We are using an image to setup our new Pc`s.

I tried to reinstall the client but its always the same?

Any suggestions what i can do?

Thanks

Andi

the other policy agents only comes if the client is able to talk to Management point and is assigned to correct site.

check the client log files (locationservices.log,clientlocation.log,ccmsetup.log) to find whats wrong ?

check issues like WMI or firewall etc ?

the other policy agents only comes if the client is able to talk to Management point and is assigned to correct site.

check the client log files (locationservices.log,clientlocation.log,ccmsetup.log) to find whats wrong ?

check issues like WMI or firewall etc ?

Thanks for the answer.

Thats all in founf in the log files:

LocationServices: Failed to reset certificate request times. (0x80041002)

CcmExec: Endpoint'PolicyAgent_PolicyEvaluator' return 0x80070057 from event notification

PolicyEvaluator: Failed to trigger Machine settings update (80070057)

SrcUpdateMgr: Instance of CCM_SourceUpdateClientConfig doesn't exist in WMI

Can you see any problems that will help with me problem...

Thank you very much!

Andi

Thanks for the answer.

Thats all in founf in the log files:

LocationServices: Failed to reset certificate request times. (0x80041002)

CcmExec: Endpoint'PolicyAgent_PolicyEvaluator' return 0x80070057 from event notification

PolicyEvaluator: Failed to trigger Machine settings update (80070057)

SrcUpdateMgr: Instance of CCM_SourceUpdateClientConfig doesn't exist in WMI

Can you see any problems that will help with me problem...

Thank you very much!

Andi

Did you see ccmsetup.log ? if the client installation is succeded or not? also see if you are able to disover the sitecode .Are you sure the boundaries are added correctly for these machines ?

with a single line from the log files is hard to anylase what could be the problem.

can you zip and post locationservices.log,clientlocation.log and ClientIDmanager.log here ?

Did you see ccmsetup.log ? if the client installation is succeded or not? also see if you are able to disover the sitecode .Are you sure the boundaries are added correctly for these machines ?

with a single line from the log files is hard to anylase what could be the problem.

can you zip and post locationservices.log,clientlocation.log and ClientIDmanager.log here ?

Thanks for the fast help.. here are the log files...

ccmsetup log looks fine. installation succeded.. i m a real beginner in sccm so can you tell me what you mean with discover the sitecode and the boundaries? How can i look after this things?

We have a lot of Pc´s in our domain and there are only 2 which dont work? interessing, isnt it? As i said before, the installation and the types of the PC´s are all the same!

Thanks in advance

Andi

Desktop.zip

Nothing wrong from the log files. All seems to be fine.Can you intiate the machine policy retrival and see what happens ?

From the advanced tab,click on Site code discover .

Site code in the setting is right. When i initate the two policies it says that it will take some minutes (as usually) but nothing happens!?

Could there be wrong settings in the bios that there are these problems?

In the sccm console the problem pc is marked with no client and not approved..

interessting problem, isnt it?!

Andi

Site code in the setting is right. When i initate the two policies it says that it will take some minutes (as usually) but nothing happens!?

Could there be wrong settings in the bios that there are these problems?

In the sccm console the problem pc is marked with no client and not approved..

interessting problem, isnt it?!

Andi

Nope,if it gets the correct code and if you dont see any errors after intiating the machine policy,you should be able to see other policies in a while (few minutes)..

Nope,if it gets the correct code and if you dont see any errors after intiating the machine policy,you should be able to see other policies in a while (few minutes)..

No new policies, even after a restart... yesterday i tried to uninstall/install the client again, but it didnt solve the problem either.

Any other suggestions i can try...

Startet the sms Agent service again.. but no help

i really appriciate your help :)

Andi

No new policies, even after a restart... yesterday i tried to uninstall/install the client again, but it didnt solve the problem either.

Any other suggestions i can try...

Startet the sms Agent service again.. but no help

i really appriciate your help smile.gif

Andi

Its really weired to me....May be some one can assisit you in right direction.