Guest badribabu

Bulk id creation in windows

Question

Guest badribabu

Hi,

In my company, due to security reasons then not installed Microsoft Office application.

I want a script for bulk id creation with out excel sheet.

if you have any idea on this ,please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Badri.

4 answers to this question

Guest badribabu
you are not making yourself very clear here, what exactly do you want to do ?

Hai web,

I want script for creating bulk id in windows server 2003.

we are using one script for bulk id creation in my company, we use to enter all data in excel sheet and run the script,it will create bulk id.

however i need script for creating bulk id,with out using excel sheet (any of Microsoft applications).

I hope now you have got,what is my issue.?

When you say "bulk id" creation, are you referring to creating AD User Accounts?

If so, and you don't want to use an excel spreadsheet to provide input for the script, you'll need another source to provide a list of accounts to create. This could come from, as Greg suggested, a csv file. It could also be piped in from many different sources (e.g., SAP, or even a simple text file.)

You can't automate data entry without a source of data smile.gif (Unless, of course, the script generates the data, in which case I am not understanding at all what you are trying to do...)

We can't really offer you any more help than that without knowing exactly what kind of "bulk id" you are trying to create, and what data source you intend to use as input for the script.