BzowK

Cannot Get "Gold Image" to Join Domain in OSD TS

Good Afternoon!

Over the past month, I've led our company in transitioning from LANDesk to SCCM 2012. I've had much previous experience with SCCM 2007, but am very pleased with the changes in 2012.

One of the "features" we plan to use is OSD. I've already set up a few OSD TS's and had no issues with them. However, I have had issues with one scenario that I need help with.

The company I work for already had an existing Win7 x64 image. It's very detailed and has numerous configurations made to it - many hours spent so I'm told. I know it would take a long time to create an OSD TS to match it, so in the meantime sysprepped it, booted it to WinPE, then copied the install.wim over. I then imported the install.wim into SCCM as an OS Image.

I used this imported OS image into a plain jane OSD TS and have been trying to get it to deploy.

Everything on this OSD deployment works great - except - it won't join the domain.

Here's what I've tried to get it to join the domain...

- Took basic OEM Win7 OSD TS which worked (and joined domain), copied it, and changed only the OS image to the imported one. It didn't join the domain

- Verified all creds are entered correctly.[/font]

- Ran OSD TS on machine and let it finsih after not joining domain. Was able to join to domain with same creds in TS successfully once I got to desktop

This morning, I ran the OSD TS on a machine again. Once it asked for the Username / Hostname (get proimpted for it when it doesn't join domain) I entered something in and the TS continued until at desktop. I then copied over all log files I thought would be relevant. I compressed these log files as well as a screenshot of my TS and provided a link to them below. I couldn't attach them since the site doesn't allow compressed files (even renamed ones.)

If anyone could please help me, I'd be extremely appreciative. Thank You So Much!!!

hiya Ben are you still having issues ? if so ping me offline and i'm happy to do a remote session (or whatever)