haris2887

Complex SCCM Problem, Wrong boot image...

HI all..

I have sccm 2012 running etc working fine...

But for some reason it is booting of x64 boot image, which means when I do an OS deployment task (os is x86) it hast to copy the x86 boot image to the client reboot and then deploy OS..

Is there a way I can choose to boot x86 ?

I am specifying WDSNBP in my DHCP...

It was working fine before but now for some reason SCCM always decides to boot from X64 boot image ?

*More Info....

i have 2 OSD Sequences windows7x86 & Windows7x64..

I have deployed these task sequences to All Systems Group....

I think thats what it was Pushing the x64 Boot Image.

90% of my deployments are x86 though. So is there a way to force the x86 boot image while still having the X64 boot image active for when i need it...

I also have a Dell utility boot image (full of tools like Memtest etc...), is there a was we can us this (possible a task sequence) so we can network boot to run diagnostics..

So the only limitation of not Using X64 is I wont be able to deploy x64 bit applications in TS ?

Which Brings me to my second question....

Is it possible to make a boot image for eg. Hirens Boot CD, for booting of the network...

I know this was possible with WDS but have not been able to figure it out with SCCM...