• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 T3nda1

T3nda1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

i am trying to capture an image off a Windows 7 reference machine. I go to Software Library >Create Task sequence Media [from the ribbon] > capture Media . as soon as i get to the screen as shown in the screen shot here
http://www.windows-n...&attach_id=6847

i cant get the distribution point.it appears BLANK , which is driving me up the wall .
All roles are installed on a single server , which is installed on Server 2008 R2 , 128GB RAM.

I cant for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong since i've been following the tutorials on SCCM 2012 on this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated , since i am basically stuck

file:///C:\Users\tchoruwa\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

#2 Waimea

Waimea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

I have the same problem as you have stated I go to "Task Sequences" select "Create Task Sequence Media" choose "Capture Media" select CD/DVD put in the path where the ISO file will be saved to, choose the boot image "X64" and then select the Distribution Point which is empty ........ why is this?

See attached Image file.

My Distribution Point is present for everything else.

Did you find the solution?

Anyone else have any ideas.

#3 Peter33

Peter33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

You need to distribute the content to at least one distribution point before you can use the image for a task sequence media.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SCCM 2012, deploying OS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Locations of visitors to this page