Jump to content


toratb

Established Members
  • Content Count

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About toratb

  • Rank
    Member
  1. ReJoin v1.5.zip Changelog: -Added field for spesifying Target Computer IP (Optional)
  2. Check IIS to see if there already is a website that uses port 80 (or 81)... if so, you will get this error meaasge...
  3. I know the SW inventory takes a long time to complete, but thats the price to pay for not impacting the server... Just "Create Custom Client Device Settings" and deploy it to a device collection containing only the file server. Also, make sure you run this at a time when it's convenient. If you are worried about "Slow Software Inventory Cycle", then set it up to only collect a few subdirectories from the server. This way you will get a few sample directories instead of the entire disk making the inventory cycle much faster since it's not gathering so much information. Thats just my two
  4. ReJoin v1.4.zip Changelog: -Changed so target computer no longer has to respond to ping requests in order to be "alive" it only has to be identified on the network.
  5. I would rather use Configuration Manager (if you got it). It has file inventory built in. Using a script would really be a heavy duty job... Running the script would strain the server's resources a lot...
  6. Same procedure for a gateway server in DMZ 1.1 - Generating the certificate RDP to your Operations Manager (it's a good idea to have all the certificates at one server) Start Internet Explorer and navigate to: https://yourCAserver/certsrv If the server in DMZ is in a domain, you need the FQDN (for example servername.domainindmz.local) If the server is in workgroup, the servername is sufficient Export the Company Root Chain Certificate also! You need both installed on the server in workgroup/domain in DMZ in order for it to communicate with our
  7. ReJoin v1.3.zip Changelog: - Fixed bug when trying to verify credentials on remote machine.
  8. ReJoin v1.2.zip Changelog: -When changing from lblOU to txtOU, I made a few mistakes. This has now been fixed
  9. ReJoin v1.1.zip Changelog: -You no longer have to edit the HTA file to change OU path. You can edit the OU path directly in the application. -Settings are saved in ReJoin.ini in the same folder as ReJoin.hta (no passwords are stored) -Added "About" button.
  10. Sometimes the error "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed." occurs, and it's usually a pain to fix this. This is why I made a simple HTA application that easily fixes this error without ever leaving your computer! Requirements: You need to know the target's "computer name", "local administrator username" and "local administrator password" You also need a domain user/pass with the rights to join domain. The ONLY manual work you need to do is change the OU path; "OU=ExampleSubOU,OU=ExampleOU,DC=contoso,DC=org" to the
  11. Wanted to update with more information: -Added field with "OS" -Added "SCCM_Get_info_on_specific_Program_-_Searchable.rdl" -Fixed the index file link (bug) -Tor Custom Reports.zip
  12. My Custom Reports folder, so you can save some time. It includes the following: SCCM Count Microsoft Interesting Programs SCCM Count OS versions SCCM Get info on specific domain user SCCM Get info on specific OS SCCM Get info on specific Programs SCCM Index They are linked so you can click one item for more information. I also added some pictures for an example. Hope this will help someone. Newest version: Custom Reports.zip -Tor Custom Reports.zip
  13. Yeah, I think this is the case... I have tested the drivers that report wrong size, and they seem to work just fine. I have also asked at technet, but no replies just yet. (same title as this thread)
  14. Hello. This is my first post here. I have been using SCCM 2012 for a little while now. I have imported about 30-40 different PC models. About 20% of the models "failed". The wizard does not give any indication of any foul play, it all seems like everything went ok. But when I check the Monitoring - Content Status and compare the size (MB) of the package to the folder of the imported drivers, they "often" dont match. If I delete the Driver Package and delete the imported drivers, and do the same import again, I have managed to force some more models that previously had wrong size. I did
×
×
  • Create New...