Jump to content


Established Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MorsePacific

  • Rank
  1. I believe a distribution point at each geographical site (to balance bandwidth) would be fine, as long as those DPs can communicate with their parent site.
  2. I opened this thread but so far have had no responses ... perhaps I should have posted in here Having a nightmare getting the UDI applications to work! http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12539-deploying-apps-via-udi-issues/ Any help would be hugely appreciated, I'm about to give up on this entirely and just make a non-configurable ZTI deployment, which would not be as good but at least it would work !
  3. OK this is getting incredibly frustrating. I built a new TS using the default UDI config.xml file, and when I booted into the wizard, the Application Discovery showed as NOT error'd. Happyness! So I reverted to the default .xml in my original TS, added just one application to it, and everything ran okay. However the machine didn't join the domain, therefore couldn't find the Management Point, and couldn't install the software. Nevermind ... I added the relevant details into the TS to join the domain, created a new software group and added just one application to it ... and now I'm
  4. Anyone? One of the suggestions I hadn't tried was to rename the Applications variable in UDI from APPLICATIONS to COALESCEDAPPS but that didn't seem to work either.
  5. Hello all. Firstly thanks for such a brilliant technical resource - this place has saved me a few times!! Now it's time to add my own woes to the list and hopefully get a resolution to help others. I've built an OSD TS on SCCM 2012 R2, with the latest MDT installed. I wanted to use UDI to enable our techs to build machines with optional additional software installed. We currently deploy entirely pre-baked images via WDS and I'm looking to add some flexibility to this process. Everything works pretty much flawlessly so far - the machine is built, named, joined to the domain to the
  • Create New...